Sunday, March 13, 2011

27. Clean Closet



How about this? It's my winter storage--sweaters in the cubes, winter pajamas and turtlenecks in the drawers (three drawers are empty as of yet. And then on top, my costume jewelry (my good stuff is elsewhere) and chains and bracelets organized so I can see it all.

All from Target--just their flat pack build it yourself closet storage stuff bolted together. Cost me $85.

Above on the built in shelves are still items that I keep in my closet although would work better in a hall closet--a large pack for long camping trips, my old baby sling, my flute, a few stocking stuffer/last minute birthday gifts...

And below, my shoes. Yes, I own few shoes. But I'm going to store them right. More on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks great! Congratulations on tackling and finishing that job.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. You can post anonymously but please use your name so I know who you are. I probably won't publish pure anonymous comments. Just sayin.