Thursday, March 1, 2012

78. Quilt #4 I think 2012


I think this is the 4th quilt of the year. This one is a baby quilt, about 45x45, for the school auction/dinner/thingy coming up next week. One of the elementary classrooms made the colorful blocks--they are sharpie marker and rubbing alcohol. Then I trimmed them, squared them to 12 inch blocks with the black and white dot fabric, sewed them together, did a bit of stippling machine quilting, and done. It is already out of my hands and at school for the auction. When I arrived with it this morning I was met by the headmaster who said, "You went home and did that last night? Did you sleep?"

And now I know it takes me approximately 3 1/2 hours to make a baby quilt from fabric to finish.

1 comment:

Hi. You can post anonymously but please use your name so I know who you are. I probably won't publish pure anonymous comments. Just sayin.